Why use Facebook Advertising?
- Facebook is the largest social network in the world. Every day there are billions of active users online from all around the globe using Facebook. It is considered as the most powerful and effective social media advertising platform for every business.
- It is the best place to advertise and promote your business in front of the right customers where they are already active and engaged.
- Facebook ads work for every kind of business such as B2B and B2C.
- Facebook collects detail and unique information about their user’s. So you can customize your audience and laser target them based on their location, likes, interests, demographics etc. You can advertise your business or brand to right audience.
- It helps you to generate leads and turn them into paying customers.
- You can choose how much you want to bid your ad to be shown to your target audience and you can also bid on cost-per-click(CPC) on your ad or on the cost-per-impression also known as cost-per-mile (CPM).
- Facebook ads give you options to customize every element of budget and schedule. You can choose how much you want to spend on your ad and for how long do you want to show your ad to your audience.
- Facebook offers you a wide amount of data and analysis about your ad campaign
- You can check the performance of each of your ads and how many leads have been captured through your ad.
Benefits of Facebook ads
Here are few advantages of Facebook ads:
- It is easy to create and set up compared to Google AdWords.
- Flexible for all types of budgets large or small.
- You can run your own an ad from $5 for a day.
- Track your campaigns easily.
- Complete control over your daily budget and cost-per-click.
- You get more targeting options such as location, regions, age, likes and dislikes, interests and other demographics.
- You can customize your ads by adding images and videos to capture their attention of your target audience which will help you to sell your products.
- Generally, the CPC is cheap but it also depends on what kind of industry you are advertising.
- You can easily understand a cost per conversion and what your profit is.
Facebook ads are versatile. There are different variations that you can use to solve your business problems from driving traffic to your website or reaching people in every location or area. Types of ads are as follows:
Primarily Facebook ads are created for the same stages a customer goes through while making a purchase. You can choose your marketing objective from the following depending on the buying stage of the customer.
There are three main stages stated as follows:
Awareness – The ads under the awareness segment have just one objective and that is to reach out to maximum number of targeted audiences and informing them about your product or service time and again, which helps you build a brand image in the mind of your target audience which in return makes it easy for them to trust your product
Consideration – Under this segment, you can create ads that are focused on engaging with your target audience. Running these types of ads you can expect certain actions to be taken on your posts. If your target audience is already aware of your products, you can obtain the best kind of results from this type of an ad campaign.
Conversion – Just like any sales process this is the final stage of your ad campaign. Under this segment, you can expect the user to take some form of an action on your advertisement. You can ask them to go to your landing page and make obtain their information which will help you create a list of leads for your business.
After you have selected your marketing objective you need to understand the type of ads you want to create. Facebook gives you many options to choose from
They are as follows:
- Brand awareness:
The objective of brand awareness ads is to increase the recall of your brand among your target audience. The goal of Brand Awareness is not immediate sales. One can run Brand Awareness ads for much longer times as you have full control on the frequency of your ads, you can choose to show or not to show your ads to the same person from 1-90 days.
Use this option to show your ads to maximum people in your budget. this option helps you reach a maximum number of your target audience.
With the traffic objective you send the user clicking on your add to your website/landing page and engage with your user on the website
With the engagement as an objective, you can Get people to see and engage with your post or Page. With engagement objective, you can, boost your posts (Post engagement), Promote your Page (Page likes), Get people to claim an offer on your Page (Offer claims)
- App installs:
When you launch an app the first few hours are important and you want to get as many downloads as possible. An app installs as an objective is a great way to kick-start your app downloads.
- Video ads:
Video content is becoming more popular, Facebook as many as 8 billion videos every day. If you have an awesome video that your target audience would be interested this is the objective to go with. It is relatively cheap.
- Lead generation:
Facebook has made the process of generating leads on the platform much easier. With the new Lead Generation objective, you can ask customers and prospects for their information, and they can provide it without ever having to leave Facebook.
Use this objective When you want to drive people from Facebook to your website/landing page to take a specific action such as signing up for a webinar, downloading an e-book or purchasing a product/ service.
- Product catalogue sales:
Product Ads can display either a single product or a set of three, each with its own image and description. One can use this objective when you have multiple products.
- Store visits:
The store visits objective lets you create dynamic local ads for multiple store locations. This objective also lets you target people within a set distance of one or many of your store locations with ads designed to help people navigate to or contact the location closest to them.